Our People with Disabilities have suffered untold injustice for a long time. Kenya alone has Three Thousand (3,000) out of Six Hundred Thousand and Fifty people (650,000) worldwide. We support the Rights and Dignity of People with Disabilities and Kenya is the 27th. Signatory to International Law on Disability Rights.
We shall take the provisions of this law a notch higher for implementation by the United Nations through:
- Appointing People with Disabilities to Ministry of Gender and the United Nations to popularize the International Law on Disability Rights
- Creation of a UN Agency to address the plight of people with Disabilities
- Enactment of friendly Labor Laws for the group
- Upgrading and expansion of specialized facilities for physical and intellectual empowerment
- Enactment of Law compelling construction of friendly facilities for group
- Social integration to make them serious partners in development of Kenya
- Establishment of a permanent Commission on Rights and Dignity
for People with Disabilities.