Kenya’s rich cultural sector is chaotic due to lack of coherent policy and wrangles in management. Rampant plagiary and piracy are exploiting and discouraging our talented Artists and sportsmen.
We face extinction due to effects of Drug Addiction, Pornography and HIV AIDS pandemic.
FORD-KENYA shall reorganize this sector by:
- Enacting Sports/Entertainment policy and a permanent commission to manage and protect sector negative effects.
- Creating an attractive scheme for Sportsmen/Women
- Developing domestic film industry for employment and revenue generation
- Establishing sports and recreation facilities at basic levels of administration
- Introducing award scheme for Positive cultural conservation